CANCELLATION BY ADREM:
- There may be certain orders that ADREM is unable to accept and must cancel. ADREM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the user. User accepts and undertake that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of user's order includes, without limitation, non availability of the product or quantities ordered by user, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by ADREM’s credit and fraud avoidance department;
- ADREM may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. ADREM will contact the user if all or any portion of user's order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the user's order. If the order is cancelled after credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in user's credit card account;
Cancellation by ADREM:
User can raise a request for order cancellation within 24 hours from the time order is placed by writing us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org The email should mention the:
- User Name
- Payment ID (Received from PayUMoney)
- Name of the Product Ordered
- Amount paid
Upon receiving the request for order cancellation, ADREM shall cancel the order and refund the amount to the User within a reasonable period of time (10 working days);
- ADREM will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed, it is pertinent to note that ADREM has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agree and undertakes that the decision taken by ADREM is acceptable to user and user shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by ADREM on cancellation;
- ADREM reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by ADREM as per certain criteria. ADREM Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the 'Bulk Order' will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
- ADREM Reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, at any time without any prior written notice to user;
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances ADREM’s liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai (India) only.
Customer can cancel order within 24 hrs from the date of order from customer/buyer/user account, on email or by giving call to our customer care number and once the cancellation is done; the entire amount or any deduction will be fully refunded via original method of payment. If product is dispatched, no amount will be refunded.
APM Gold Health : +91 9322299304
India. Tel : 022 29250372